I have been away from my blog for a while due to some unexpected things that happened. I will try not to stay away for too long. Hopefully, if I do take a break, it won’t be soon.
I am currently working on finishing up my vacation posts and they will be posted shortly. I am also currently working on a secret writing project with friends. But for now, I decided to move on to a quick post to get back into the swing of things.
As you know it is October, one of my favorite times of the year! I wanted to do a writing challenge and found a small one that I think I could keep up with:
Here is my day 1 of the challenge – 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself:
- I was born on “Talk Like A Pirate” Day (9/19).
- My fiancé proposed in front of Gaston’s tavern in Disney World on November 8th, 2015
- I have a dog named Ganon (Black Lab/Australian Cattle dog) and a cat named Midna
- From the ages of 6 – 12 I went to a special school every Saturday to learn German. Now I can only speak, read, and write basic German.
- I went to Germany when I was 8 (or 9) year old where we stayed in Ulm.
- I used to be addicted to World of Warcraft. I still get urges to play, but I know I would never show up to work if I went back to playing.
- I love tacos, sushi, and s’mores…but not together.
- I will never be able to cut potato products out of my diet. Never going to happen. “PO-TA-TOES. Boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew!”
- I don’t watch a lot of movies. People always are shocked when they asked me if I “have seen (enter movie here)” and I say “No.”
- My favorite musical is Phantom of the Opera and I love Sarah Brightman (the original Christine Daae).
- I have met Anne Rice and Lisa See – both authors.
- As of right now I have never had surgery or had to stay overnight in a hospital.
- I only wrote 1 grotesque story for a class I had in college. It was my favorite story I have written so far.
- I am a second generation Whovian. My mother has been watching since Tom Baker (4th Doctor) and introduced me to Doctor Who.
- I have only reread 4 books in my life: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, Interview with The Vampire by Anne Rice, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.
Let me know if you want any more facts about me or if this has sparked any questions you have for me! Comment your questions/suggestions below! Or just say “Hi!”